Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Let Go Let God Know Happiness

Moments Of Happiness Fill My Heart.

I find delight in the warmth and brightness of the sun. I take a moment to sit outside, close my eyes, and soak in the rays. Cloudy days and dark nights will come, but I remain in the present, fully enjoying the sunny moments. In the same way, I may not feel cheerful all the time, so I appreciate my happiness when I do. Understanding the fleeting nature of emotion, I stay present and mindful, which helps me enjoy it. I seek reasons for happiness daily and delight in them. Even little things feel big because of my attention and gratitude. Average things become lovely-the aroma, texture, and taste of a meal, or the vibrant colors and sounds of nature. The more I choose and find happiness, the more often I can enjoy the gift of feeling happy. 

Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body also rests secure.—Psalm 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment