Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Let Go Let God On This World Day Of Prayer

In Prayer, I Claim My Spiritual power.

When situations and circumstances weigh heavy on me, I pray to remind myself the problems of the world are no match for the presence and power of God. Prayer helps me keep life in perspective. The things of the world will come and go, just as my fortunes will rise and fall. Prayer may not keep me from life’s inevitable low points, but it can help me rise above them. As I pray, I claim divine ideas and trust they will flourish in my consciousness. When I affirm peace, I can more effectively face conflict. Affirming wholeness helps me better know health. Claiming prosperity broadens my experience of the world’s richness. In prayer, my faith is strong.

So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.—Mark 11:24

No comments:

Post a Comment