Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 16, 2024

Let Go Let God Choose Freedom

I Feel Free When I Listen To The Guidance Of Spirit Within Me.

Every day, I make choices about how to respond to the world around me. Even if I face limitation in life, I am free to think and believe however I choose. My sense of independence grows when I concentrate on the things I can control-my thoughts and beliefs. True freedom means taking ownership of my life. Even if I do not like what my life is showing me, I am free to change my reaction. If I am faced with a limitation or restriction, I acknowledge it without focusing on it. I turn to God like a traveler searching the sky for the North Star. Spiritual practices guide me back to my innate wisdom and intuition, bolstering my feeling of freedom. I remember the strength within me is greater than what lies before me. I can navigate any situation with ease and grace.

In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.—Proverbs 3:6

No comments:

Post a Comment