Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Let Go Let God Heed To Guidance

Heeding Divine Guidance Helps Me Live A Spiritual Life.

When I feel pulled in too many directions, when my inner resources feel stretched to capacity, when I struggle to see my way forward from a trying situation, I turn within to listen to my guidance. Feeling divinely guided, perceiving spiritual life beyond this physical one, trusting that the presence and power of God is in and through all things, are my comfort and strength. My guidance is my anchor and my light. It is the voice I listen to and the knowledge I trust. Heeding my guidance helps me put my spiritual life ahead of my worldly concerns. When I do this, I am calm and poised, unperturbed by shifting circumstance and unsettling developments. I am divinely guided to my highest good.

The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your needs in parched places, and make your bones strong.—Isaiah 58:11

No comments:

Post a Comment