Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, September 15, 2024

Let Go Let God Be Blessed

All Things Work Together For Good In My Life. I Am Blessed.

If someone asks me how I’m feeling, I may smile and simply respond, “I am blessed.” I may have bills to pay, maybe a few aches and pains, but I remain aware I am an expression of God. I know wherever I am, whatever I am doing, God can never be further away than my next thought.  While I may not believe challenging events are blessings, I will likely feel blessed when I respond from an awareness of God’s guiding, loving presence within me. Rather than reacting anxiously, I proceed calmly and with confidence, trusting divine order. Knowing I am blessed, I radiate faith that I pray helps others recognize the blessings in their own lives. 

The Lord bless and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.—Numbers 6:24-26

No comments:

Post a Comment