Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Let Go Let God Focus

I Focus On The Positive As I Seek To Improve My Life.

Life is consciousness. Understanding this, I am aware of the creative power of my thoughts. When I want to change my life for the better, I take steps in the world to improve my circumstances, but I also tend to my spiritual life by prioritizing my prayer practice and using affirmations to fill my consciousness with positive thoughts. I focus on what I want to create and leave the past behind. Through my faith, I believe what I imagine can come to pass. Focus is key. I keep my thoughts positive. I spend time and energy on pursuits that move me in the direction of my goals. I use my spiritual practices to remain hopeful, even in the face of setbacks. With positive expectancy, I focus on my good.

We look not at what can be seen but at what cannot be seen; for what can be seen is temporary, but what cannot be seen is eternal.—2 Corinthians 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment