Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 7, 2024

Let Go Let God Affirm Divine Order

My Life Is In Divine Order, And All Is Well With My Soul.

Upon awakening, I set the tone for the day by appreciating the divine order that supports me and all life. This means even when I encounter disorder, I remain centered. If I’m stuck in traffic or struggling with a project, I affirm divine order and trust perfect unfoldment. If I am in disagreement with someone, I listen to my heart of love and peace before responding, trusting the right words and actions will come to me, helping to set things right. Affirming divine order connects me with the truth that order and harmony underlie every worldly condition and circumstance. Remembering there is order in all things helps me trust that God is greater than any circumstance, and all is well. 

The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul.—Psalm 19:7

No comments:

Post a Comment