Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Let Go Let God With Remembrance

With Gratitude And Respect, I Remember.

Today I honor those who have gone before me. Through my remembrances, I keep their unique contributions to my life and the world alive. Even though these dear ones may be gone from the world, they live in my memory and inspire me to keep living, loving, and growing. Life goes on. I do not cling to my memories or hope to recapture the past, but I keep the best of those I’ve known and loved close to my heart. I celebrate their memory, speak their names, and feel gratitude for the time we shared. I allow the full expression of my emotions during these tender times. I may feel sad and vulnerable or joyous and peaceful. I don’t judge myself, and I sit with my feelings for as long as I need to. With love in my heart, I remember.

For the righteous will never be moved; they will be remembered forever.—Psalm 112:6

No comments:

Post a Comment