Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 13, 2024

Let Go Let God Have Faith

My Understanding Faith Anchors Me In Spiritual Truth.

Over the years, my understanding of faith has deepened and evolved. When I first embarked upon my spiritual path, I may have practiced blind faith, entrusting my life and my dreams to God outside myself. As I have grown spiritually, I have come to understand God is within and all around me, the one presence and power active in the Universe and as my life. God is not a power outside myself to whom I must appeal, but is instead the power within me that I use to direct my life. Understanding faith is rooted in spiritual truth and the orderly manifestation of divine ideas claimed in prayer. I am grateful for my faith and the power of God. 

Truly I tell you, if you say to this mountain, “Be taken up and thrown into the sea," and if you do not doubt in your heart, but believe that what you say will come to pass, it will be done for you.—Mark 11:23

No comments:

Post a Comment