Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Let Go Let God Restore Harmony

Love Restores Harmony To Every Corner Of My Life.

A lack of harmony is a call for love, the great healing force in the Universe and the very nature of God. When I want to restore harmony within myself, my relationships, or the world around me, I place my hand over my heart, feeling the rhythm of every beat, and remember that, as a child of God, my very nature is love. Discord has no place in the sacred space I create in my heart. I center myself in divine love, clothe myself with the garments of truth, and trust that the manifestation of my good is assured. The world within me and the world around me respond to the love I radiate. I am in balance, and I feel grateful for perfect harmony and the many ways it shows up in the world.

Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.—Colossians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment